How to Germinate Cannabis Seeds Quickly.
How to Germinate Cannabis Seeds Quickly. we recommend using the simplest and most accessible method, Sponges!
How-to-Germinate-Cannabis-Seeds-QuicklyThe germination of cannabis seeds can be a delicate matter. Sowing cannabis seeds directly into the soil can result in below-average germination.
Before planting marijuana seeds, it’s a good idea to start the germination process first. This can achieve almost 100% germination, and a gentle start to the seeds life ensures rapid growth.
Methods for germinating seeds.
Germination techniques for cannabis seeds are many, and every experienced grower has probably already applied their experience and knowledge to find out the perfect germination method that works for them. The age and quality of storing cannabis seeds play a significant role in seed germination. The following germination methods apply to both feminized and standard cannabis seeds.
To avoid problems when germinating marijuana seeds, we recommend using the simplest and most accessible methods. The method I will show you once again proves that when growing the Keep It Simple Stupid (KISS) method is best.
This is a great option for germinating marijuana seeds. Allow yourself 1-2 days to germinate hemp seeds at home.
In order for the seeds to “crack” the seed shell, you will need to have to hand:
- Two clean new kitchen sponges;
- Sealed plastic zip-lock bag;
- A glass of clean distilled or filtered, but not boiled water;
- Marijuana Seeds.
The method comes down to several simple steps:
- cannabis seeds are evenly distributed in the center of one of the sponges, after which they are covered with a second sponge;
- the resulting “sandwich” is wet with water from a glass (100-150 ml) so that the liquid evenly soaks the sponges;
- wetted sponges are placed in a prepared plastic bag;
- before hermetically sealing the bag, warm air must be exhaled into it (firstly, it is warm, and secondly, carbon dioxide speeds up the germination process, thirdly, the seeds in the bag will have an adequate supply of oxygen);
- The sealed package is placed in a dark warm place for a day ;
- after the specified period, you can check the result (as a rule, there will be 100% germination if high-quality fresh F1 seeds were used).
Germinate On Cotton Pads.
Another simple and easy method to use to germinate cannabis seeds which don’t require any skills is this next method. Many growers consider it to be the best way to solve the problem of how to sprout seeds correctly and is highly recommend for beginners to use.
You will need:
- Water from the tap (allowed, and even welcome the presence of chlorine, which will have an antifungal effect);
- Cotton pads;
- Plastic food container with a lid.
- Cannabis seeds are placed in a glass with tap water for at least a day; during this time, the shell softens, and the seeds are saturated with moisture;
a cotton pad moistened with water is placed on the bottom of a plastic container
- After the seeds have swelled and sank, and sometimes opened, showing a tiny root, a cotton pad moistened with water is placed on the bottom of a plastic container, the seeds are laid on it, and then covered with a second wet cotton pad;
- The container is sealed with a lid and placed in a warm (24-27 ° C) dark place for 2-3 days, playing the role of a greenhouse this method will easily Germinate Cannabis Seeds.
- During this time the seed will grow a long taproot should grow from each seed.
- Before placing the root of the newly sprouted seed in the soil, you need to make a hole with a toothpick or something similar, preparing the soil for the delicate root;
- The germinated seeds are carefully inserted into the holes created by the toothpick, watered with the same peroxide solution and water, and covered with a glass to create a greenhouse effect for the first day or two.
So everything is quite simple. Now every novice grower will know how to germinate marijuana seeds at home with a high germination rate.