4 Easy Methods to Make Hashish. Hashish is the most potent form of marijuana, consisting of trichomes taken off the marijuana plants’ buds, rolled up into little balls, then processed, creating a fantastic smoke and an equally impressive high.
We at Best Seed Bank have compiled a list of the four easiest methods to make hash. They are easy, take only a little bit of time, and you don’t even need that much marijuana, to begin with.
Finger hash is usually how Hashish is made in third-world countries that openly cultivate marijuana and make Hashish like Afghanistan and the like. It’s made by physically rubbing the hash of the marijuana plant’s buds with your fingers. Finger hash is an excellent way to make hash from a plant that is still growing and rooted.
Materials Needed for Finger Hash:
- Latex gloves (if you don’t want your hands sticky, make sure they don’t have a powder coating
- Knife or scissors
Directions for Making Finger Hash:
- First, put on your gloves and start rubbing the buds between your hands.
- After a few minutes of rubbing, change the marijuana buds and rub them some more.
- If you are using a plant that is still growing and rooted, barely wrap your hand around the stem/buds/colas and move it up and down.
- After rubbing your marijuana for a little while, a dark coating will form on your gloves or hands. This is the hash, and it should be a thick black layer ready to be pulled off and smoked.
- Use your scissors or knife to scrape the hash onto a plate or container.
If you want to or have a lot of hash to handle, you can press it using various methods and shape it any way you like.
Shoe hash is probably the easiest way to make some great hash. You can use a little or as much marijuana as you want, but shoe hash works well for even the tiniest amount of kief left in the bottom of your grinder. You can use between 1 and 5 grams of kief or marijuana to make shoe hash.
Materials Needed For Shoe Hash:
- One thin plastic baggie
- A person, the heavier, the better.
Directions For Making Shoe Hash:
- First, take your baggie and cut it into the shape you want to make your hash. Make sure the baggie is about the same size as a 3mm layer of your kief or marijuana you will use to make the hash.
- Use a lighter to seal up the sides of the baggie, leaving one side open.
- Fill the bag with your kief, ensuring you don’t spill any.
- Add one drop of water for every 0.5g of kief; if you have less than 0.5g, add one drop of water.
- Mix the water with the hash until it is homogeneous.
- Take your lighter and seal the baggie as close as possible to the kief. The Hashish will be in the bag’s shape, so unless you love thin hash that crumbles easily, make sure the bag is as small as possible.
- Now, microwave the kief for up to 20 seconds, heat it for at least 7 seconds, and add one second for every 0.1g of kief over 3g. If you don’t want to microwave and only want pressed kief instead of hash, you can let the kief dry before the next step.
- Immediately, take your warm baggie of kief, put it in your shoe, and go for a walk. It would help if you walked at least half a mile. If you have a heavier person that can do it, let them do it, as this will make a better hash.
- Using a sharp knife over a container, open the bag because sometimes the edges of the hash can be a little crumbly depending on how well you made your shoe hash.
There you have it, an excellent recipe for perfect shoe hash.
Every marijuana smoker with a decent kief-catching grinder will have some extra kief lying around in a stash box or in your grinder. Today, we’ll show you how to turn that excess, dry, and loose kief into a hardened hash that will get you stacked. It takes about 15 minutes but requires a few tools not previously needed in our other hash-making guides.
Materials Needed For Kief Hash:
- Plastic wrap
- Rolling pin/cup
Turning Your Kief Into Hash:
- First, cut a small piece of cardboard that is about equal to the size of the amount of hash you’d like to make.
- Now thickly wrap the cardboard in plastic wrap.
- Once the cardboard is wrapped tightly, fold one end over and press it as flat as you can.
- Cut the other end above the piece of cardboard and pull it out. You’ve just made a little bag to turn your kief into hash.
- Fill your little baggie with all the kief you’ll make into the hash and fold it closed.
- Wrap your baggie in a few layers of wet newspaper.
- Put your wrapped baggie in the skillet on the lowest heating setting.
- Flip your wrapped baggie frequently, and moisten the paper again when it dries. It should only take a couple of minutes. You don’t want to melt the plastic or burn the kief.
- Place it on a hard, flat surface, AKA a countertop, and take a rolling pin or a cup and roll it out as hard as you can, flipping it a couple of times. This is the main pressing for your hash.
- Remove the newspaper layers and plastic, and now you have a pressed brick of hash that you’ve made from kief.
It takes about 15 minutes to make some good hashish out of the kief you’ve been saving for a rainy day. Now the hash will still be soft, so you can mold it into whatever shape you want or set it out to let it dry and harden.
Iso hash is Hashish made using isopropyl alcohol to extract the trichomes and resin from the marijuana. Since isopropyl alcohol is 99% alcohol when it dissolves, it should leave usable Hashish so that you can press it into your desired shape. You can also use this hash-making method after you make bubble hash out of your marijuana first, then reuse it to make iso hash so that you get the most out of your marijuana.
Materials Needed for Isopropyl Hash:
A glass baking dish
Reusable coffee filter
A sealable glass jar
Directions for Making Iso Hash
If you’re reusing marijuana after making bubble hash, ensure it is completely dry. If you’re using fresh marijuana, you can use it like that. Mix the marijuana in a tightly sealed jar with the isopropyl alcohol, and make sure there is about an inch more alcohol than marijuana.
Shake the hell out of the jar.
Repeat every five minutes for 20 to 30 minutes.
Now pour the marijuana alcohol mixture through your reusable coffee filter into the glass baking dish while pressing out all the liquid.
Dispose of the marijuana; it’s useless now.
A thick green and black liquid should be in your glass baking dish. Let it sit out for several hours or overnight, so the alcohol evaporates.
Once all the alcohol has evaporated, take your razor blade and scrape the dried hash off the inside of the baking dish. If you sprinkle a little baking soda on top of it, it will prevent the hash from sticking to the razor blade.
Take all the hash you’ve scraped off and put it into a pile of baking soda, using the baking soda like you use flour with the dough by covering all the sticky parts and folding it over several times. Mix it in well to solidify the hash.
When the iso hash is thick and solid enough, you can mold it into your desired shape.
To store your iso hash, keep it in a container with a slight dusting of baking soda that will prevent it from sticking to the sides.
Congratulations! You’ve just made iso hash!
So what’s smoking baking soda taste like??
That doesnt sound right..
I use kief instead of baking soda to make my solvent hash into pieces that can be handled
Sounds like a very cool idea.
Use fire extinguisher co2 spray contents into pillow case and there you have dry ice ✌👍👌and where gloves as cold 🤣😂🤣😂
Any help with making hashish ???
Tips would be grately appreciated!!
Newbie but am a fast learner 😛